We will cannot mill-max desoldered keyboards and will not be accepting requests asking us to do so.
Please add to add however many sockets or switches you need on your PCB
If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to message us through the website, email or through discord
Millmaxing Services provided at Cafege enables hot swappable capabilities to your solder only PCB.
We charge per switch (each switch uses 2 sockets) and various options for shipping, pick up, drop off is available for purchase.
Postage options to our warehouse will be covered by you. Cost of postage to return the PCB to you is included in the price.
Drop off / Pickup - You drop the PCB off to our warehouse and pick it up once it is done
Postage / Pickup - You post the PCB to our warehouse and pick it up once it is done
Drop off / Postage - You drop the PCB to our warehouse and we post it out to you
Postage / Postage - You post the PCB to our warehouse and we post it back to you
We will send you the necessary packaging material and anti static bubble wrap for your to package your PCB in. A Sendle label will be provided so that you can simply stick it on the box and leave it at your front door. A Sendle courier will pick it up and deliver it to us. We will then millmax the PCB for you and send it back to you via Auspost Express or Sendle Express.
1) Purchase the Premium Service
2) We will send out a box, antistatic bubble wrap and a Sendle Label to you
3) Package the PCB inside the provided packaging and stick the provided label on to the box
4) Inform us that the parcel is ready for pickup and we will instruct Sendle to collect your parcel on the next business day
5) PCB will be millmaxed and sent back to you with your courier of choice (Auspost Express or Sendle Express)
Please make sure to do your own due diligence and leave your parcel in a safe location for pickup. We will not take responsibility for parcels that have been stolen from your property.
Please note that we will only millmax new PCBs as PCBs that have already been soldered take too long to install sockets into, as well as there being the risk of damaging the PCB.